2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Delvaux Denis

Delvaux Denis Empty Delvaux Denis

Mar 8 Jan - 15:24
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”

I think you don’t have to reject the fact of becoming a man of success to only become a man of value. I think it’s possible to combine both. You can be successful by being yourself and so to be a man of value. For me being yourself at 100% is being a man of value. What defined the word value is the fact that the thing has value and having value is being in a way something rare. So, the more you are yourself the more you are rare and so the more you are a man of value. Moreover, becoming a man of value requires education. You have to learn what things you can do and other things you can’t. So that depends more on how you went educated by your parents. Finally, I think the more you try to know people who surround you the more you will become a man of value. Once you have become a man of value you can become a man of success.
Delvaux Denis

Delvaux Denis Empty the new male perspective

Sam 12 Jan - 11:40
The bloke:

I decide to take this advertising because I think it represent very good the fact that a man (according to the stereotype) is the opposite of a woman. Here the man tells us he can do multitasking which is normally “only” for women.

Delvaux Denis Captur13

The suit:

This advertising represents really good “the suit”. It’s a perfume advertising where you can see a man in the middle with a woman besides him that, as you can see, desires him. He is also photographed.

Delvaux Denis Captur12

The new male perspective:

For the last one a chose an LG advertising because it represents perfectly a man that does supposedly women work (again according to the stereotypes).

Delvaux Denis Captur14