2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Delvaux Denis

Delvaux Denis Empty Delvaux Denis

Mar 8 Jan - 15:23
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

If I had to give my opinion about this sentence I actually really agree with it. It’s quite logical to think this way. If you turn the sentence on his opposite your life can’t begin when you stay in your comfort zone. It’s imperative to go out of your little town you know since you’re born. I think that it should be mandatory for everyone to travel and discover other cultures and people during or after your studies. If you don’t do that I think it’s impossible to really understand how the world works, at least to understand that the world works differently than you thought he worked. If you live without never go out of our little country you will never open your mind.

Nevertheless, going out of your comfort zone is not only to travel. In fact, I also think that you have to change in your own by dare more and more to do things you’ve never done before. With other words, you have to change the way you think to begin your life. You don’t have to be afraid of trying new things. From that moment, you will really begin your life because nothing will stop you to try things and as everybody knows « nothing ventured, nothing gained ».

Finally, I think the best way to go out of your comfort zone is to travel and to decide to dare everything you haven’t dared before.