2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Victor

Victor Meeùs Empty Victor Meeùs

Mer 9 Jan - 12:06
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

Life is a perpetual evolution, every day you are confronted to different challenges, you have to face them and find solutions.
The best solutions always come when you go out of your comfort zone, when you think differently. Indeed, when you go out of your comfort zone, you have another point of view of the challenge and so you can come up with new/creative ideas.
When you go out of your comfort zone, you will also stimulate your brain because you go out of the routine of your everyday life and the formatting of our so. It's also great to think differently to make your own path and not follow what the society wants you to do. Nowadays you need to separate yourself from the crowd, and the only way to do it is to go out of your comfort zone and all the "easy" choices that are "obvious". You'll also feel better because you'll find a new meaning to life, life cannot be resume as just making a lot of money, you need to find something that goes deeper and that's motivating you throw different challenges and no worries, if you're convinced by what you're doing, success will come naturally.
So change now, it's never too late.
Victor

Victor Meeùs Empty Re: Victor Meeùs

Mer 9 Jan - 12:48
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker"

Failure should, indeed, be our teacher because you learn so much when you fail because it’s from your experience. It’s also great to learn how to react to a failure, to take all the lessons that you can gain from it. It’s important to bounce back from failure and don’t stay down, learn from your mistakes and try again. Failure isn’t a shame or something like that, failure is the best way to learn something, you won’t make the same mistakes in the future and you can apply all your knowledge from a mistake to other situations or challenges that you will encounter in the future.
In our education system here in Europe, we are taught to young people that the failure is bad, it’s a shame to fail and so a fear of the failure expands inside most of the kids and so they never know how to take benefits from a failure. We really need to change that and teach to young people how to react when they are confronted with a failure, it’s one of the most important learning in life, the best tool to face life and to be successful.
Victor

Mer 9 Jan - 16:39
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value"

According to me, you can aspire to be both, a man of success with values. Your values are making who you are, so if you're doing something you have interest in or you're passionate in, your values are still there because you've built your success on your passions, interests and values.
Your business will be more attractive also because you’re convinced of what you are doing or selling, so people will trust you and so the mechanism is launched and success will come naturally.
It’s you that are bringing meaning and value to your business, so be yourself, but do not be blinded by the money and the success, always keep in mind your values and be sure to have a guideline in your life and so also in your business, do not forget who you are.
Furthermore, you also need to accept others people’s values even if you don’t totally agree with them. If you accept others, they’re going to accept and understand your values and so it’s going to be easier to communicate and exchange.
To conclude, be yourself and don’t forget your values and who you are but accept also the other and then you’ll be able to be a man of success with values.
Victor

Victor Meeùs Empty Victor Meeus

Jeu 10 Jan - 10:55
"My most memorable moment until now"

My most memorable moment until now is when I Spa-Francorchamps, with my girlfriend to watch the 24 hours of Spa. It was amazing because before that I never went to the Spa racetrack and it is, if you have an interest in the mechanic sport, the best racetrack. It is a pretty long track 7,004 kilometres, it’s in a beautiful place, the cars are going 200 km/h and more across the wood, it’s also well-known for his really technique turn: “Raidillon de l'Eau Rouge”. This turn is really difficult because the pilots cannot see the end of the turn because the end is on top of the hill.
It is a really good memory because I’m really passionate by the mechanic sport and the mechanic and that was a bit like a pilgrimage for me, I was in the heaven for all the car enthusiast and I was surrounded by people I love and cars! I also was able to be in the pit and that’s also an incredible moment, I was so close of those race cars and pilot, I was able to see tire changes, pilot changes, all different technical things about the cars, it was really interesting and I learn so much this day, it was incredible.
Victor

Ven 11 Jan - 10:48
1. The bloke: I choose this ad because it represents pretty well the old cliché of the man with a moustache who's drinking a beer in an old pub. It's really focused on male, "real male".

https://www.google.com/search?q=beer+ad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjl8tjbs-XfAhUKU1AKHTtpCnYQ_AUIDigB#imgrc=vMvdxIJVZ_2FpM:

2. The suit: Here, I choose an advertising for a perfume, it’s in the suit because we can see an ambitious man, he’s well-dressed and we can see 2 women who’re looking at him with a lot of desire.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1504&bih=851&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=5WI4XMLWMMvawALXzLHoAw&q=pafume+male+ad&oq=pafume+male+ad&gs_l=img.3...9875.13538..13671...0.0..0.97.1106.14......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67j0j0i10j0i30j0i5i30j0i5i10i30j0i10i19j0i30i19j0i5i30i19j0i8i30.eRpGThxFosk#imgrc=dI7WVNYHlujjNM:

3. The new male perspective: we can see here that the man needs to share the house works, it isn’t only a woman works.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1504&bih=851&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=4mM4XLbAFsLSwALUyKXABQ&q=pub+homme+menage+&oq=pub+homme+menage+&gs_l=img.3...48330.54957..55258...1.0..0.106.1477.16j2......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67j0j0i8i30j0i24.BCQsuBar6kw#imgrc=HaAJ4YDrIz62lM:
Victor

Dim 13 Jan - 19:12
Victor Meeùs Screen14µ

Victor Meeùs Screen15

Victor Meeùs Screen13

Victor Meeùs Screen18

Victor Meeùs Screen17

Victor Meeùs Screen16

Victor Meeùs Screen20

Victor Meeùs Screen19

Victor Meeùs Screen23