2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty Adil Errha

Mer 10 Oct - 14:26
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Firstly, I would like to clarify that I agree with this sentence. Because when you're in your comfort zone, you don't really live your own life. You just live the life that the society imposes on you. In fact, everybody has a well-defined routine like going to school to get a degree and after going to work in a company. It's the classic pattern of people's life. Most people choose this lifestyle because it's safe. This is called the comfort zone. Most people are afraid to take risks. You have to get out of your comfort zone and take risks to really live his own life. Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices to live some experiences. For example, when you want to go to Erasmus you have to leave your family for a long time. The advantage is that you will discover another country, another culture but you have to make some sacrifices like leaving his family. To conclude, I would say that it’s important to leave his comfort zone to live an exciting life. Real life starts once you take risks and leave the routine. Because you really live what you want to live.

Life is short, enjoy it Very Happy

Dernière édition par adilerrha le Jeu 3 Jan - 13:47, édité 1 fois
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty Re: Adil Errha

Dim 11 Nov - 23:10
My most memorable moment (until now!)

The most memorable moment in my life it was when I went to skiing for the first time. I had never been before, so it was a new experience for me. It was during a school trip when I was in high school. First, we took the road on a Friday night. There was a great atmosphere in the bus with my classmates.  The road was long, about 8 hours but we played games together and watched movies to pass time. Once arrived, we discovered our cottage for the stay. After the visit of the chalet, we didn’t lose a single second. Directly, we went down to the ski slopes. At the beginning it was difficult to keep in balance. So, I took ski lessons. After several hours, I finally got used to skiing. After 3 days of intensive skiing, I started snowboarding. It was really rich in thrills. I loved it! But I think my best memory it was when we went to see snow dogs. Playing with dogs and feeding them in the snow was rewarding. At the end of stay, we organized an evening between us. It was the time to tighten our links and close this wonderful stay.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 3/ "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

Jeu 3 Jan - 13:46
3/ "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

Failure is part of the success process because when you fail you automatically learn. But in reality, there are two types of people, those who give up when they fail and those who try again and again. These are the ones who don’t give up who eventually succeed. Indeed, the road to success is filled with failures, and it’s with each failure that we can learn a lesson. If you don’t make mistakes, you will never learn. Most people who have succeeded in their life have failed many times before they get to where they are today. That’s part of the entrepreneurial mindset, never give up and learn from his failures. I always learned to get up after failing, I’m someone passionate about entrepreneurship and I know that in entrepreneurship it’s not always easy, there are ups and downs but you always have to set goals and always try to reach them. Failures are part of learning, the more we are wrong, the more we learn. Because when we make a mistake, we try to find out why and when we find the reason, we evolve and we improve to no longer make the mistake.

Dernière édition par adilerrha le Ven 4 Jan - 0:08, édité 1 fois
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 4/ "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

Jeu 3 Jan - 13:46
4/ "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

In life, each of us tries to be successful. This is a good thing because in my opinion, success is what defines someone. A successful man is a man who accomplishes things, he is a man who acts. But actions and success are worthless if there are no values. Indeed, the value of a man and his actions is much more important than success, because if we observe well the most know people who are dead are known as men of values. For example, there is Martin Luther king, it’s a man of success but mostly a man of value. He did a lot of actions who make him a valuable man. Success is not what people necessarily remember, people mostly remember the actions taken and the added value. No matter how successful you are in life, if you don’t take actions to make you a valuable man, it’s useless. Success does not last forever while value remains forever. If you are a valuable man today, you will be tomorrow too. But if you are a successful man today, you will not necessarily be tomorrow because success is a very volatile notion.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty The new male perspective

Jeu 10 Jan - 13:35
The bloke :

Adil Errha Enhanc10

It's a bloke advertising because it's a very sexist advertising. We see the dominant man with his wife.

The suit :

Adil Errha Breitl10

In this advertising, we see David Beckham, a man who exudes self-confidence and who likes luxurious and very classy things.

The new male :

Adil Errha Bixent10

This advertising represents the man of today, who takes care of him with creams and other cosmetics products.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty Conversation in English

Dim 13 Jan - 18:21
Adil Errha 50243810
Adil Errha 49949210
Adil Errha 49948910
Adil Errha 49838110
Adil Errha 49792210
Adil Errha 50407410
Adil Errha 50314310
Adil Errha 50288810
Adil Errha 49864610
Adil Errha 49857710
Adil Errha 49800310
Adil Errha 49291510
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 1/ If you only focus on the problem you might miss the easy solution

Dim 2 Juin - 14:42
For me it’s true because when you’re only focus on the problem, you don’t look around. According to you there is only the problem, no right solutions are possible. I think we should be more open-minded. Indeed, when we’re facing a problem instead of focusing on it, it would be necessary to ask oneself serenely and think about a solution. I find that the society has conditioned us too much to think only about the problems and not enough to the solutions. In my humble opinion, at elementary and high school we should include “problems analysis course”. These courses will aim to improve the critical thinking of students. We have not been conditioned to analyze problems suddenly every time that we are facing a problem, we focus only on it and not on the possible solution. It’s a big problem of our society. In addition, sometimes the problem is simple but we tend to complicated. The solution is simple too but by dint of staying focused on the problem we forget the solution. If I have any advice to give: when you have a problem, look around you there will surely be the solution not far.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 2/ How others see you, is not important… How you see yourself means everything.

Dim 2 Juin - 14:45

I totally agree with this quote. For me the most important thing is to know what I'm worth and not what others think I'm worth because everyone has a different view of things according to its values, culture and principles. For example, if you're a fan of rock, you might tend to adopt a Gothic style. According to your values, your style is at the top but for someone else who has another vision of things, this style may seem ridiculous to him. This is why we should not linger on the opinion of others because everyone is as it is, the most important is to form his own opinion. Some people care too much about others' opinions but it should not be. You have to do things for yourself and self-esteem. It's very important to self-value, you have to know what you're capable of and what you're really worth. In some case the opinion of others is still important. Sometimes we do things and we think that it’s good but it’s not at all. So the opinion of others who want to advise us is important, we must know how to listen to others sometimes. But one thing is certain, his own opinion is what matters most.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 3/ The real job of a leader is not about being in charge. It’s about taking care of those in your charge.

Dim 2 Juin - 14:45
In my opinion, the real job of a leader is to take care of those who are under his charge and to inspire them. The main quality a leader must have is to be inspiring and motivating, for me that's what makes the difference between two different leaders. When a leader is inspiring and motivating, he can more easily win the sympathy of his collaborators and that will lead to better results. When a manager pays attention to his employees, the latter respect him more and therefore are more efficient. People no longer want a manager who gives orders and who imposes that we perform certain tasks, they want a manager who controls things but who motivates and inspires. A leader too imposing who only gives orders is no longer a good thing nowadays, mentalities have changed so the managerial method too. The most important thing, I repeat myself, is to inspire and not to order. Too many leaders have kept the old management method, they give orders constantly without knowing that the most important thing is not to give orders and that's all but to give orders and to motivate.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 4/ Success

Dim 2 Juin - 14:46
Success is a word we often hear but do you really know what success is? For me, it’s about living your passion. Success is not having a lot of money, being known, leading a life of stars as many think but rather being fulfilled in what we do in life. Wake up in the morning and say that the day will be beautiful because you do what you love, that's the real success! Many people unfortunately are not happy in their lives because they do not do what they like suddenly they are not fulfilled at work and this causes burn-out problems. But now the question we ask ourselves, how to achieve success? The key to success is to set goals in mind, to know what you want to do in life and to focus on. You have to have your goals in mind and do all the possible causes to achieve them. But you must know that the road to success is full of pitfalls, you have to keep your head up and never give up. Barriers are part of success, they allow you to be stronger and learn new skills so never give up.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty 5/ The more you learn the more you see things differently

Dim 2 Juin - 15:08
I totally agree with this quote because the more we learn, the more we are open-minded. People who have a lot of knowledge can easily discuss several topics with several different people. When you learn, you have a different view of things you did not know before. I'll give a concrete example, normally a person consumes meat without any worries and likes it. But if now you are interested in the living conditions of animals and the way they are treated, you will have another vision of meat consumption. You learn things that you did not know before, so your vision changes automatically. That's why you always have to learn new things because truths are hidden behind everything you do not know too often. When we are ignorant, we often tend to have a reduced vision and this causes a lot of problems in our society. Too many people are closed-minded because they have little knowledge suddenly their visions of certain things are also closed and reduced. Knowledge is the key to all good agreements in society. We have to learn each day new things to improve his vision on certain things.
adilerrha

Adil Errha Empty Screenshots Semester 2

Lun 3 Juin - 2:41
Adil Errha 61543210
Adil Errha 61603410
Adil Errha 61622010
Adil Errha 61697110
Adil Errha 61775410
Adil Errha 61786710
Adil Errha 61876910
Adil Errha 61929410
Adil Errha 61956710