2DA2 2018-2019
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Kieu Tien To Hoang

Kieu Tien To Hoang Empty Kieu Tien To Hoang

Dim 4 Nov - 10:27
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

This quote means for me that we discover what is the real life when we go out of our habits.
I tend to do the same thing and plan everything. That’s make me feel safe but I just realized that my life is boring. Every day is the same day. I wake up, I take subways, I go at school and I come back at home at the end of my day. Even when I go out with my friends, I get bored.

I have to discover and explore things that I never done before. So, I am planning to go to the U.S.A in 2020. I would like to stay there for 6 months or more.

I am a little bit afraid to be honest. I have never lived without my parents and I have never lived in another country. It will be difficult to leave my comfort zone. But I know it will be an amazing experience for me, I will become more mature, my mind will be different and my life will finally begin.
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Kieu Tien To Hoang Empty Re: Kieu Tien To Hoang

Sam 12 Jan - 1:13
My most memorable moment was happened during my trip in Dubai last year. My friend and I went to a desert safari and that day was unique. I had seen many sky crapers and big buildings before. So, it was peaceful to only see sand and the landscape was amazing. Then, we did a walk on a camel. That’s made me feel guilty. I was feeling pain of the camel. He was tired but he had to do this job…

Furthermore, we met a group of travelers there. They were from different countries: U.S.A, Mexico, Philippines, Germany and Congo. They didn’t know each other 5 days ago but it looked like they were friends for a while. Many of them were doing a world tour (I wish I will do it one day when I will save enough money)

At night, there were a show with fire spitters and belly dancers. I also danced with them. It was so entertaining! When the safari was almost finish, my friends and I had been so sad to leave our new friends. So, we decided to keep in touch with them until our leaving.

This meeting was memorable. I won’t forget them.
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Sam 12 Jan - 2:18
"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker."

I agree with this quote. You learn more when you fail. But it’s difficult to consider your defeat as a teacher in the moment. You are feeling pointless and you lose your motivation after each defeat because you don’t see your reward and you think you will never pull your goal off.

<<Failure is progress>> That’s what Jack Ma has told one day. His past life seemed to be unsuccessful. He repeated grades at middle school and it was hard for him to get a job. He even applied for KFC and he was the only one who didn’t get the job. He also built two business. Unfortunately, they didn’t work it. However, he has never given up and he has created his third business Alibaba. He is now one of the richest men around the world thanks to his perseverance. He is thankful for his fails. It makes him stronger.

That’s why you should keep your dreams alive even it is hard. If you stopped it, you wouldn’t see the results and someone will succeed in your places.
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Sam 12 Jan - 3:03
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
This quote means that a man of success receives more than he gives while the man of value gives more than he receives. It may be an example of some famous people. They forget who they are at the beginning, they lose sight of what matters and people do automatically everything for them, only because they have the fames. So, these celebrities don’t make an effort to give something for the others.

According to me, you can be the both and you have not better avoid the fact to become a successful person. For example, Benedict Cumberbatch gives a lot of charities. He use his fame to promote campaign. I think he wouldn’t give that much if he was not so famous. Well, I mean I wouldn’t get so much money as now.

My advice is to become a man of success in order to become a better man of value. You will help more people and by giving more, you have the feeling that you succeed more.

Kieu Tien To Hoang

Sam 12 Jan - 3:12
Kieu Tien To Hoang Perfum10
This advertising is the reflection of the "suit". It's is for charming men who wear elegant suits and  they are sexually attractive to women. Thanks to the perfume, they get the code of seduction.

This advert represents the bloke. You can see laddism with this strong men. He enjoy his life in the pub with his friends.

Kieu Tien To Hoang Stereo10

This man head straight to the kitchen in order to make his wife happy. Gender roles are shifting. We can see this man is not the breadwinner. It s her wife.
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Kieu Tien To Hoang Empty Hello Talk *3 screenshots

Lun 14 Jan - 0:03
Kieu Tien To Hoang Screen13
Kieu Tien To Hoang

Lun 14 Jan - 0:24
Contenu sponsorisé